TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GTC)
The NATURE4BODY brand is the trade in tea mixtures, superfood & food supplements
(Nature4body is a trademark of the company: Happy People AG, St. Jakob-Strasse 110, CH-4132 Muttenz). The legally prescribed instruction on the right of withdrawal in the distance sales for consumers can be found under point 6 of the GTC. When you purchase a product from NATURE4BODY, the following terms and conditions of business are entered into between you, the customer, and HAPPY PEOPLE AG, the seller. When placing an order, you agree to these terms. Should you have any questions regarding our general terms and conditions, please contact us before completing your order under the contact details given in section 7.
(Hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) of HAPPY PEOPLE AG (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) shall apply to all contracts which a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter “Customer” Shop and / or services. This is without prejudice to the inclusion of the customer’s own conditions, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions of Business shall be any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. Entrepreneurs within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural or legal person or a legal person with legal personality who, in the course of the conclusion of a legal transaction, carries out his independent professional or commercial activity.
(3) The subject matter of the contract shall be taken from the respective description of the seller.
2 CONTRACTING PARTIES, LANGUAGE AND CONTRACT
(1) Your contractual partner is Nature4body, Happy People AG,
St. Jakob-Strasse 110, CH-4132 Muttenz, Phone: +41 44 552 05 62
(2) The product descriptions contained in the seller’s online shop do not constitute a binding offer by the seller but serve as a binding offer by the customer.
(3) The customer can submit the offer via the online order form integrated into the seller’s online shop. After placing the selected goods and / or services in the virtual shopping cart and having completed the electronic ordering process, the customer makes a legally binding contract offer with regard to the goods and / or services contained in the shopping basket by clicking the button closing the order process.
(4) The seller can accept the offer of the customer within five days,
– by sending the customer a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in text form by e-mail, in which case the receipt of the order confirmation at the customer is decisive, or
– by delivering the ordered goods to the customer, in so far as the access of the goods to the customer is relevant, or
– by requesting the customer to make payment after submitting his order. If more than one of the above-mentioned alternatives are provided, the contract shall come into force at the time when one of the above alternatives occurs first. If the seller does not accept the offer of the customer within the aforementioned deadline, this shall be considered a rejection of the offer with the result that the customer is no longer bound to his consent.
(5) The period for accepting the offer begins on the day after the submission of the offer by the customer and ends with the expiry of the fifth day following the submission of the offer.
(6) When submitting an offer via the seller’s online order form, the contract text is stored by the seller and sent to the customer by e-mail after sending his order together with these terms and conditions. In addition, the contract text is archived on the website of the seller and can be accessed free of charge by the customer via his password-protected customer account, indicating the corresponding login data provided that the customer has created a customer account in the seller’s online shop before sending his order.
(7) Before binding the order via the seller’s online order form, the customer can correct his / her input continuously via the usual keyboard and mouse functions. In addition, all entries are displayed once again in a confirmation window before the binding delivery of the order and can also be corrected there using the usual keyboard and mouse functions.
(8) For purchases in the online shop at https://www.nature4body.com/, please note that the delivery of the ordered goods is only made after payment of the full sum in our account. The ordered goods remain reserved for you until the date of receipt of your payment (maximum of 14 days). The order is then done for you and for us without further consequences.
(9) Only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
(10) Order processing and contacting are generally carried out by e-mail and automated order processing. The customer has to ensure that the e-mail address specified by him for order processing is correct so that the e-mails sent by the seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by the seller or by third parties commissioned by the order processing department can be sent.
3 PAYMENT METHODS
(1) For purchases made at https://www.nature4body.com, we generally offer payment methods of payment in advance, credit card, PayPal and direct transfer. We reserve the right not to offer certain types of payment and to refer to other payment methods. We always offer you a standard and free of charge payment method. You agree that you will receive invoices and credits exclusively in electronic form.
(2) In the case of purchase on credit card, the debit of your credit card account is completed upon completion of the order. In the case of payment in advance the payment is due with receipt of the confirmation e-mail at the customer.
(3) Purchase on invoice When the invoice is purchased, the invoice amount is payable to our external partner on the calendar day (20 or 30 calendar days after the date of the invoice) mentioned in the invoice. The payment method “Buy on account” does not exist for all offers and, among other things, requires a successful credit check by our partner in advance. If, for certain offers, the customer is allowed to bill the purchase, the payment is executed in cooperation with our partners, to whom we assign our payment claim. In this case, the customer can only provide our partner with a debt-free effect. We also remain responsible for the purchase of invoices via partners for general customer inquiries (for example delivery of goods dispatch) returns, complaints, revocations and – deliveries or credit notes. The General Conditions apply
Terms and conditions of the partners.
(4) Purchase by direct debit; Debit authorization; Processing charges for reuse letters
By stating the current account, you confirm that you are entitled to receive the bank account via the corresponding current account and will ensure the necessary coverage. Reimbursements are associated with a high effort and cost for us and the partners. In the case of a back-office copy (if you do not have the required cover for the giro account because of the expiry of the giro account or the unauthorized objection of the account holder, you authorize the partner to submit the debit note again for the respective payment obligation.
In such a case, you are obliged to pay the costs arising from the re-entry note. Further claims are reserved. In the event of a revocation or withdrawal from the purchase contract, a return or a complaint, we ask you not to contradict the direct debit, in view of the expenses and the costs for the return of the goods and to avoid the processing fee.
In such a case, after reconciliation with us, the reverse processing of the payment is effected by re-transferring the corresponding amount or by crediting.
(1) A procurement risk is not accepted by us, even with a purchase contract about a generic product. We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the delivery of goods ordered by us at our suppliers.
(2) We shall not be obliged to deliver the goods if we are not properly and timely supplied despite the regular, congruent cover transaction and are not responsible for the lack of availability, have informed the customer immediately and have not assumed a procurement risk. In the case of non-availability of the goods, we will immediately reimburse any advance payment.
(3) The delivery time is extended appropriately in case of adverse circumstances by force majeure. Force majeure is the result of strike, lock-out, official interferences, shortage of energy and raw materials, faulty transportation bottlenecks, no faulty operation, for example by fire, water and machinery damage. We shall notify the buyer immediately of the beginning and end of such obstacles. If the performance impediment in the aforementioned cases is more than 4 weeks, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, there are no further claims, in particular claims for damages.
(4) In the case of consumers, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall be transferred to the consumer or a recipient designated by him when the goods are dispatched. This applies irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or not. Otherwise, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall be transferred to the purchaser when the goods are shipped with the delivery of the goods to the freight forwarder or the person or institution who is otherwise destined to carry out the dispatch.
5 PROPERTY RIGHTS; ON BILL; RETENTION
(1) If the vendor makes a prepayment, he retains title to the delivered goods until full payment of the purchase price owed.
(2) In the case of consumers, we reserve the right to ownership of the purchased item until the invoice has been paid in full. If you are an entrepreneur in the exercise of your commercial or independent professional activity, a legal person of public law or a public special fund, we retain ownership of the purchased item until all outstanding outstanding claims arising from the business relationship with the purchaser are settled. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
(3) A right to set-off is only granted if your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed or acknowledged by us. In addition, you have a right of retention only if and to the extent that your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(4) If the customer is in arrears against any payment obligations, all existing claims are immediately due.
6 REVISION OF REFUSAL, RIGHT OF REFUSAL
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, who is not a carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods or, in the case of a contract, and which are delivered separately, on the day on which you or a third party, which is not a carrier, you named, have or have taken possession of the last product.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us, the
Happy People AG
St. Jakob-Strasse 110
Phone: +41 44 552 05 62
Fax: +41 44 552 05 63
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required. In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notice of exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us.
For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. This period is respected when you send the goods before the end of the period of 14 days. They must pay for a possible loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is attributable to a check for the condition.
Characteristics and mode of operation of the goods is not necessary to deal with them.
We bear the cost of returning the goods.
End of revocation
Happy People AG
St. Jakob-Strasse 110
Phone: +41 44 552 05 62
Fax: +41 44 552 05 63
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(1) In the event of a defect, the statutory provisions shall apply. NATURE4BODY shall not be liable for any further damage to the customer resulting from the defective delivery.
(2) This exclusion of liability does not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, body or health which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty NATURE4BODY or a deliberate or negligent breach of duty by their legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(3) This exclusion of liability shall also not apply to other damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty NATURE4BODY or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by one of its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
8 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on working days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm under the following contact data
Phone: +41 44 552 05 62
Fax: +41 44 552 05 63
9 RIGHT SELECTION, EFFECTIVENESS
(1) For all disputes arising out of or in connection with the purchase agreement, only Swiss law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN purchase law.
(2) Should one or more provisions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.