TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GTC)
The subject of the NATURE4BODY brand is the trade in tea blends, superfoods and nutritional supplements
(Nature4body is a brand of the company:
Glücksmomente Schweiz AG
The legally required instruction on the right of withdrawal in distance selling for consumers can be found under Section 6 of the General Terms and Conditions. When purchasing a (NATURE4BODY) product, the following terms and conditions come into force between you, the customer, and (Glücksmomente Schweiz AG), the seller. By placing an order, you agree to these terms. If you have any questions about our general terms and conditions, please contact us using the contact details given in section 7 before completing your order.
1 SCOPE OF APPLICATION
(1) These general terms and conditions (hereinafter "GTC") of (GLÜCKSMOMENTE SCHWEIZ AG) (hereinafter "seller") apply to all contracts that a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter "customer") with the seller with regard to the information provided by the seller in his online Concludes the goods and / or services presented in the shop. The inclusion of the customer's own conditions is hereby contradicted, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
(3) The subject of the contract results from the respective article description of the seller.
2 CONTRACTUAL PARTNERS, LANGUAGE AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) Your contractual partner is Nature4body,
Glücksmomente Schweiz AG / Meierhofstrasse 25
CH-8600 Dübendorf / Phone: +41 44 552 05 62
(2) The product descriptions contained in the seller's online shop do not represent binding offers on the part of the seller but serve to submit a binding offer by the customer.
(3) The customer can submit the offer using the online order form integrated in the seller's online shop. After placing the selected goods and / or services in the virtual shopping cart and going through the electronic ordering process, the customer submits a legally binding contract offer for the goods and / or services contained in the shopping cart by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process.
(4) The seller can accept the customer's offer within five days,
- by sending the customer a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in text form by email, whereby the customer's receipt of the order confirmation is decisive, or
- by delivering the ordered goods to the customer, whereby the receipt of the goods by the customer is decisive, or
- by asking the customer to pay after placing his order. If there are several of the aforementioned alternatives, the contract is concluded at the time at which one of the aforementioned alternatives occurs first. If the seller does not accept the customer's offer within the aforementioned period, this is deemed to be a rejection of the offer with the result that the customer is no longer bound by his declaration of intent.
(5) The period for accepting the offer begins on the day after the offer is sent by the customer and ends at the end of the fifth day following the sending of the offer.
(6) When submitting an offer via the seller's online order form, the text of the contract is saved by the seller and sent to the customer in text form by email after submitting his order along with these terms and conditions. In addition, the text of the contract is archived on the seller's website and can be accessed free of charge by the customer via his password-protected customer account by entering the corresponding login data, provided that the customer has created a customer account in the seller's online shop before sending his order.
(7) Before the binding submission of the order using the seller's online order form, the customer can continuously correct his entries using the usual keyboard and mouse functions. In addition, all entries are displayed again in a confirmation window before the binding submission of the order and can also be corrected there using the usual keyboard and mouse functions.
(8) For purchases in the online shop at https://www.nature4body.com/ please note that the delivery of the goods ordered in advance (reservation) only after the full amount has been credited.
(9) Only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
(10) The order processing and contact usually take place via email and automated order processing. The customer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for processing the order is correct so that the e-mails sent by the seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by the seller or third parties commissioned by the seller to process the order can be delivered.
3 METHODS OF PAYMENT
(1) For purchases at https://www.nature4body.com, we generally offer the payment methods prepayment, credit card, PayPal and instant transfer. With every order we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and to refer to other payment methods. We always offer you a common and free payment method. You agree that you will receive invoices and credits exclusively in electronic form.
(2) In the case of a credit card purchase, your credit card account will be charged when the order is completed. In the case of prepayment, payment is due when the customer receives the confirmation email.
(3) Purchase on account When purchasing on account, the invoice amount is due for payment to our external partner on the calendar day stated in the invoice (20 or 30 calendar days after the invoice date). The payment method purchase on account is not available for all offers and requires, among other things, a successful credit check by our partner. If the customer is allowed to purchase on account for certain offers after checking the creditworthiness, the processing of the payment takes place in cooperation with our partner to whom we assign our payment claim. In this case, the customer can only pay our partner debt-discharging effect. We remain responsible for general customer inquiries (e.g) For goods delivery time dispatch) returns, complaints, declarations of revocation and - dispatches or credits. The general rules apply
Terms and conditions of the partners.
(4) purchase by direct debit; Direct debit authorization; Processing fee for return debits
By specifying the current account, you confirm that you are entitled to direct debit via the relevant current account and that you will ensure the necessary funds. Return debits are associated with a lot of effort and costs for us and our partners. In the case of a return debit (due to insufficient funds in the current account due to expiry of the current account or unjustified objection by the account holder, you authorize the partner to submit the direct debit again for the respective payment obligation.
In such a case, you are obliged to pay the costs arising from the return debit. We reserve the right to make further claims. In view of the effort and costs for return debits and to avoid the processing fee, we ask you not to object to the direct debit in the event of a revocation or withdrawal from the purchase contract, a return or a complaint.
In such a case, after consultation with us, the payment will be reversed by transferring the corresponding amount back or by crediting it.
(1) We do not assume any procurement risk, not even in the case of a purchase contract for generic goods. We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the goods we have ordered from our suppliers.
(2) The obligation on our part to deliver does not apply if we ourselves are not supplied correctly and on time despite a proper, congruent, hedging transaction and are not responsible for the lack of availability, have informed the customer about this immediately and have not assumed a procurement risk. If the goods are not available, we will immediately reimburse any advance payment.
(3) The delivery time is extended appropriately in case of adverse circumstances due to force majeure. Force majeure includes strikes, lockouts, official interventions, energy and raw material shortages, through no fault of our own transport bottlenecks, through no fault of our own operational hindrances, for example due to fire, water and machine damage, and all other hindrances that, from an objective point of view, were not culpably caused by us. We will inform the buyer immediately of the beginning and end of such obstacles. If the impediment to performance persists for more than 4 weeks in the aforementioned cases, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, there are no further claims, in particular for damages.
(4) In the case of consumers, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold is transferred when the goods are handed over to the consumer or a recipient specified by him. This applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or not. Otherwise, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods is transferred to the buyer when the goods are handed over or, in the case of sale by mail order, with the delivery of the goods to the forwarding agent or the person or institution otherwise assigned to carry out the shipment.
5 RETENTION OF TITLE; ON BILL; RIGHT OF RETENTION
(1) If the seller makes an advance payment, he retains ownership of the delivered goods until the purchase price owed has been paid in full.
(2) In the case of consumers, we reserve ownership of the purchased item until the invoice amount has been paid in full. If you are an entrepreneur in your commercial or independent professional activity, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, we reserve the ownership of the purchased item until all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the customer have been settled. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
(3) You are only entitled to offset if your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed or recognized by us. In addition, you only have a right of retention if and to the extent that your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(4) If the customer is in arrears with any payment obligations, all existing claims are due immediately.
6 RIGHT OF REVOCATION, RIGHT OF REVOCATION
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not a carrier has taken possession of the goods or, in the case of a contract for several goods, which you have received as part of a single order and which are delivered separately on the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, the
Glücksmomente Schweiz AG
Phone: +41 44 552 05 62
Fax: +41 44 552 05 63
Inform about your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation: If you revoke this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the one we offer , have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. This deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to an examination of the quality
Properties and functioning of the goods are not due to the need for handling them. We bear the costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy To:
Glücksmomente Schweiz AG
Phone: +41 44 552 05 62
Fax: +41 44 552 05 63
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
7 LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS
(1) In the event of a defect, the statutory provisions apply. (NATURE4BODY) is not liable for any further damage that the customer incurs as a result of the defective delivery.
(2) This exclusion of liability does not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, body or health that is based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by NATURE4BODY or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(3) This exclusion of liability also does not apply to other damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by NATURE4BODY or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by one of its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
8 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available from Monday to Friday.
9 CHOICE OF LAW, EFFECTIVENESS
(1) Swiss law applies exclusively to all legal disputes arising from or in connection with the sales contract, excluding the UN sales law.
(2) Should one or more provisions be ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.